No takers for 65 per cent FYJC seats in second round of admissions in Mumbai

The second round of FYJC admissions in Mumbai saw only 35 per cent allotted seats taken, leaving 65 per cent vacant

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *